Workers’ Center members Kit Andrews and Tina Scanlon table at the Addison County Fair to Stop The Sale of Verizon. Verizon is trying to sell off its landlines in Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine because they do not want to invest in the needed new fiber optic technology. We need your help getting postcards signed to Stop The Sale. Email email@example.com if you can help us outreach around Vermont. TO learn more go to www.stop-the-sale.org
- Burlington Free Press: “Thousands of Vermonters will lose Medicaid with end of Covid funding”
- Valley News: End of Medicaid’s pandemic rules will force many in NH, Vt. to seek new coverage
- WCAX: “Thousands of Vermonters expected to lose Medicaid following program change”
- Winter Leadership Retreat kicks off VWC’s 25th Anniversary Year
- RELEASE: Oregon Votes on Universal Healthcare. When Will We?