Northrop Grumman, one of the companies that employs service center workers fighting for a first contract in St. Albans, held an “ethics” themed poster contest. UE Local 208 Northrop Grumman employees created their own submissions to the contest. See more of their posters at justiceatuscis.org . Also, on August 18th Workers’ Center members helped lead a community/worker delegation which included State Senator Ginny Lyons and State Rep. Chris Pearson to the regional office of Homeland Security in South Burlington. We went to ask them to tell their DC adminstration the community was concerned and that the workers deserve livable wages. Here is a link to photo and recap»
- Burlington Free Press: “Thousands of Vermonters will lose Medicaid with end of Covid funding”
- Valley News: End of Medicaid’s pandemic rules will force many in NH, Vt. to seek new coverage
- WCAX: “Thousands of Vermonters expected to lose Medicaid following program change”
- Winter Leadership Retreat kicks off VWC’s 25th Anniversary Year
- RELEASE: Oregon Votes on Universal Healthcare. When Will We?