Traven Leyshon, Workers’ Center Coordinating Committee member and President of the Central Vermont Labor Council, interview with Bill Fletcher, Jr. and Fernando Gapasin on their new book, Solidarity Divided: The Crisis in Organized Labor and a New Path Towards Social Justice. Joined by VT Workers Center Director James Haslam.
- Burlington Free Press: “Thousands of Vermonters will lose Medicaid with end of Covid funding”
- Valley News: End of Medicaid’s pandemic rules will force many in NH, Vt. to seek new coverage
- WCAX: “Thousands of Vermonters expected to lose Medicaid following program change”
- Winter Leadership Retreat kicks off VWC’s 25th Anniversary Year
- RELEASE: Oregon Votes on Universal Healthcare. When Will We?